Helping You Provide for Your Family, Friends or Charity
If you need to put together an effective plan for the distribution of assets upon death, you want an experienced lawyer to walk you through the process, one who will explain the different options available to you, and help you implement the strategies that best meet your needs.
At the Law Offices of Naiman & Naiman, P.A., in Baltimore, Maryland, we have protected the interests of individuals throughout the area for almost 25 years. Before entering the practice of law, Eleanor Naiman worked as a CPA. We use our broad knowledge and experience to help you meet your estate planning goals and minimize tax consequences while making the experience easier for your heirs.
To schedule a confidential consultation, contact our office or call us at 410-504-1113 (toll-free at 877-811-1385).
Our Estate Planning Practice
When you hire us to help you complete your estate planning, we will start by taking the time to learn as much as we can about you, your family and your financial situation, as well as your estate planning goals. We will carefully explain the different options available, including the use of dispositive documents such as wills and trusts, the re-titling of property to avoid probate, and the use of lifetime gifts.
Once you have determined which approach best fits your needs, we will prepare and execute all the documents necessary to put your estate plan in place, including:
- Wills, to designate the recipient(s) of your property after you pass away.
- Trusts, including special needs trusts, grantor retained trusts, life insurance trusts, etc., to allow someone to manage money for you or your loved ones.
- Powers of attorney to enable someone else to manage your financial affairs if you are unable to do so.
- Advance healthcare directives to designate someone to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so as well as make known your wishes for end-of-life decisions.
- Real property deeds to retitle or transfer property to a trust or another person as needed to effect your estate plan.
We work with people at all stations of life, whether you are young and just starting your career, are approaching retirement or have been retired for many years. Actively engaging in estate planning gives you the opportunity to direct what happens to your property upon your death, rather than letting the state decide for you.
Contact Our Office
For a private meeting, contact us or call us at 410-504-1113 (toll-free at 877-811-1385). Evening and weekend appointments can be set up by request. Our office is located just one half mile inside the Baltimore beltway; we are happy to meet with clients who are unable to come to our office because they are in the hospital, nursing home or are homebound, at a more convenient location.